- Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 16:49
For classes hosted at the Department of Emergency Services (DES) visit DES Training.
The EMS division coordinates educational offerings for community EMS providers and disseminates training and educational announcements and associated information to agencies and providers. The intent is to increase the availability of training opportunities to ensure the highest level of proficiency in the field.
Additional EMS training opportunities are offered throughout the county. Below are links to information regarding other available training posted on the Westchester Regional EMS Council's website.
- Conferences: EMS conference opportunities
- Certification Courses: NYS EMS certification courses in the Westchester region
- ACLS - PALS: Class schedule for ACLS and PALS courses in the Westchester region
- ALS Call Audit: Call Audit class schedule
Also there are course opportunities related to Disaster Preparedness available through state federal resources.
- FEMA: Register for classes hosted by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- NIMS: National Incident Management System course
- SEMO: State Emergency Management Office (SEMO) courses and seminars