Citizens can do their part in protecting Westchester during an emergency by volunteering their time and skill to one or more of the volunteer organizations or teams offered by Westchester County and Emergency Services.
Learn more about each below.
- Westchester Emergency Volunteer Reserves (WEVR)
- Westchester County Hazardous Materials Response Team (HMRT)
- Westchester County Technical Rescue Team (TRT)
- Westchester County Medical Reserve Corp. (MRC)
- Westchester County Animal Response Team (WesCART)
There are many other volunteer opportunities available to county residents.