- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 January 2015 19:06
Use these forms to update your department inventory
- Apparatus Plate Assignments: Complete list of license plate assignments
- Apparatus Inventory Form: Use this form to update your apparatus inventory with 60 Control.
- Fire Chiefs' Inventory Form: Use this form to update your chief officer's contact information with 60 Control.
- C.A.D. Valid Unit Designations (Unit descriptions follow NFPA guidelines.)
Use the files below for fire department information
- Fire Station Directory: Guide to all municipal fire stations in Westchester
- Fire Chief Mailing List: Use this file to access Fire Chief mailing addresses
Use these applications to apply for memebership to specialized teams
- Haz-Mat Team Application: Use this form to apply for Haz-Mat team membership.
- Technical Rescue Team Application: Use this form to apply for Tech Rescue Team membership.
Use these forms for fire training registration at the DES training facility
- Permission Slip (Westchester County): The Westchester County permission slip is no longer required, please use the NYS permission slip below.
- Permission Slip (New York State): Chief officers use this permission slip for students to attend state classes that require the use of SCBA.
- Registration form (faxable): Chief officers use this form to register your students for classess at the DES training facility or extension sites.
Other fire forms and guides
- Live Burn Guidelines: Operating guidelines for instructors and students to assure the safe operation of live fire training at the Westchester County emergency training facility.