Unless otherwise noted, the forms below are PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view or print. If you need to, download and install the free Adobe Reader.
Use these forms to update your chief officer's contact information.
Use the files below for fire department information
- Fire Station Directory: Guide to all municipal fire stations in Westchester
- Fire Chief Mailing List: Use this file to access Fire Chief mailing addresses
User training materials for the trunk radio system.
- Fire and EMS User Training (Powerpoint)
- Law Enforcement User Training (Powerpoint)
- Hospital User Training (Powerpoint)
- Trunk Radio System Occurrence Reporting Form
- Trunk Radio System Occurrence Reporting Form (Online form)
- Fire and EMS agency talk group listing
- Frequently Asked Questions
Use these forms to update your department inventory
- Apparatus Plate Assignments: Complete list of lincense plate assignments
- C.A.D. Valid Unit Designations (Unit descriptions follow NFPA guidelines.)
- License Plate Request Form: (Please review the listings prior to making a plate request.)
- Apparatus Inventory Form: Use this form to update your apparatus inventory with 60 Control
- Fire Chiefs' Inventory Form: Use this form to update your chief officer's contact information
Use these forms for Communications updates and changes
- Adding radios
- UHF Tactical Ground Ops Plan
- UHF Tactical Ops frequencies
- Trunked Radio Alias Change Form